Sunday, September 4, 2011

13 Little Blue Envelopes

When Hannah asked to borrow this book I was ecstatic. This was my very first review, the review that made Book Diva's want to review for them, back in the day! See what Hannah has to say about this wonderful book!


Cover Image

Summary:

When Ginny receives thirteen little blue envelopes and instructions to buy a plane ticket to London, she knows something exciting is going to happen. What Ginny doesn't know is that she will have the adventure of her life and it will change her in more ways than one. Life and love are waiting for her across the Atlantic, and the thirteen little blue envelopes are the key to finding them in this funny, romantic, heartbreaking novel.

Review:

One of my personal favorites that shot right to the top of my “best of summer” reading list, this book was fun, challenging, a little sad, a little crazy (and a little riskay if you know what I mean). I love the way the characters are portrayed and how everything falls together in the end after everything has fallen apart. I’d give this an A+13 and if you’re still reading this review you aren’t getting how good this book is :)


No comments: