Friday, June 15, 2012

The Knife of Never Letting Go



The Knife of Never Letting Go (Chaos Walking Series #1)

The Knife of Never Letting Go
Patrick Ness
Candlewick
9/9/2008


Summary: (Barnes and Noble)
    Pursued by power-hungry Prentiss and mad minister Aaron, young Todd and Viola set out across New World searching for answers about his colony's true past and seeking a way to warn the ship bringing hopeful settlers from Old World.

My Thoughts:
    This book has been out for a few years but I some how had never read it. When I was contacted about reviewing it I was ecstatic. It was just a good as I expected. The relationships between characters were addicting. There was serious chemistry between them. The story kept you reading, I did not even want to stop to eat dinner. You will be left wanting more, especially after the cliffhanger you are left with. Good thing it's a series. I will be reading the second book as soon as I get my hands on it.

I recommend this book to everyone 13+. It would make a great read for reluctant readers.

No comments: