Sunday, June 29, 2008

Choices

In life there will always be choices that have to be made. Do I sneak out? Do I drink this or that? Kara's life is no exception. With an over protective family her new love life seems like a blessing. When a terrible rape leaves Kara pregnant she faces the choice of having a baby or terminating it which is against the beliefs of her religion. Will Kara do what’s right for her or right for the church?

I loved this book and could not put it down. It kept me locked into the terrifying aspect of teen partying and date rape. I will forever be changed and have a better view of the trauma women face all the time. I recommend this book to every teen girl because in some way we will all learn from Kara and her friend's mistakes.

1 comment:

Allison said...

Who wrote this book? It sounds really good!