Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Does this book make me look fat?

With a title like Does this book make me look fat its bound to be a funny book. The book contains stories from many popular and some less popular authors about body image. It does not just address fat and skinny it gets the full picture. Big butt, no butt, big boobs, no boobs. Some of the short stories are fiction, others are real and personal. The authors get down to your level in a way most dont.

I want you to get up and go look in the mirror. What do you see? I bet you can find at least one thing about yourself you want to change. Dull hair or acne? Fat or skinny? After taking a good look you need to go read this book. Why you might ask? Because you are about to start a voyage of self discovery.

I really enjoyed most of this book. At times I would get bored because most the stories start out with such a negative body image. Over all though it made me feel more confident with my small body I was given.

No comments: