Tuesday, October 28, 2008

New Contest

Well we all remember a while back when Ashley had her first ever contest.... Well guess what?! Were having one again. Here is what you have to do to win...

1. You get one entry for commenting
2. You get a second entry for posting a link to my blog/ contest on your blog
3. You get a third entry for reading the book in the book club and posting about it at teenswhoread.blogspot.com
4. a fourth entry is granted for every friend you send to my blog to enter. Just have them mention you!

The contest will end November 9th and a winner will be randomly selected.
Wanna know what your going for?! The book Does This Book Make Me Look Fat. If you already have it, don't panic. I have some others you could choose from.

xo, ashley


18 comments:

Diana Dang said...

Thank you for dropping by! I would love to enter! I also linked it on my blog! =)

If you want more entries, link up at bloggygiveaways.com

Anonymous said...

I would love to enter!
-Rima

Paradox said...

I would like to win this book!

Amee said...

I would love to be entered!

I love the title. It's catchy. :)

Yan said...

Do count me in =)

rb said...

Count me in too! Thanks

Cyndi said...

Please enter me. Thanks!

-Cyndi
musicandbookscyndi@hotmail.com

Amber said...

Please enter me :) I would love to enter!

asdfjkl; said...

Please enter me!

TheBookworm
www.inthecurrent.blogspot.com
emailthebookworm(at)yahoo(dot)com

Bunny B said...

Count me in please! :)

bunnybx at gmail . com

Anonymous said...

Please enter me, it sounds like a great book!

Unknown said...

Enter me too please =) Sent here by Yan XD

aimme21 at yahoo dot com

Chelsie said...

I'd like to be entered =D

di said...

i'd love to be entered

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Oh, fun! Please enter me as well, thanks.

-Lauren

lauren51990 at aol dot com

Bunny B said...

Blogged!
http://bunnymoney9.blogspot.com/2008/11/giveaways.html

bunnybx at gmail . com

Sena said...

Bunny B referred me!
sena.sagani[at]gmail[dot]com

rb said...

Please enter me!