Friday, October 29, 2010

Uh-oh I made a boo-boo :)

So guys I have been AWOL for the past couple weeks and I am so sorry! I'm back. So much happened that I just needed to get a grip on things. Two major things happened within the past two weeks.

1. I bought my wedding dress!!! If you want to see I am going to be emailing a picture this weekend so email me at princessashley9@gmail.com and I will show you!

2. I started my last year of high school. This school is unique. At first I was scared because they are all so different than me. We have ex gang members, drug addicts and teen moms. I am one of few who has not been arrested. This school only has 100 students. They have grown on me and I am starting to love them. They are all doing their best! First week of school we had a lockdown because the bank on the school grounds was robbed! 'twas scary!


Anyways, I"M BACK! Did you miss me? :)

2 comments:

Shalonda said...

Yay for weddings! While planning takes a LOT of work, it is such an exciting time. I know you'll be beautiful in your dress.

Unknown said...

Yay weddings! I'm celebrating my one year anniversary in a few months. Wedding dress shopping was one of the best parts of all the planning!

I went to a high school like that my senior year too. And even though it had a bad rep because of the gang members, people who just got out of jail and the teen moms, it was the best experience I've ever had and they were the most welcoming people I've ever met. Which I totally wasn't expecting!

And I met my husband there :)