Friday, October 8, 2010

WeHo Fun! Part 3 of 4

Today's post is in thanks to the beautiful Alexa Young! I loved meeting her. We had talked a bit before and I instantly felt a connection. I know it can't be imagined since at the book fair and couple people asked if she was my mom :).

Her books are adorable and fun to read. We talked about her writing and general questions but it felt more like friends sitting down to talk. I was very angry to hear that books three and four wont be out in English. I tried learning French and it did not go far so that leaves me screwed... I think her books just didnt get enough publicity and in the right ways or they could have thrived!

Anyways end of rant :). Thanks so much for talking to me Alexa! I really appreciated it!

Cover Image Cover Image

No comments: