Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wednesday Wishlist

Details

What?

Best friends Lani and Erin couldn't be more different. Lani's reserved and thoughtful; Erin's bubbly and outgoing. Lani likes to do her own thing; Erin prefers an entourage. There's no possible way they could be interested in the same guy.

So when Erin starts dating Jason, Lani can't believe she feels such a deep connection with him - and it may be mutual. The more Lani fights it, the more certain she feels that it's her fate to be with Jason. But what do you do when the love of your life is the one person you can't have?


Why?
The drama of this book is just too good to pass up.

1 comment:

Candace said...

I think I've seen this one at Safeway every time I walk through the book aisle. I thought the description sounded fantastic! I recently got a couple of her books but haven't yet read them. I'm pretty excited to do so though!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! After I left Suzanne's signing I was kicking myself because I couldn't remember the names of the bloggers that were there. Except Jennifer and Vy who I knew of from twitter and reading their blogs. I'm glad you stopped by! Hopefully I'll see you at many signings in the future!