Tuesday, December 16, 2008

author interview:

Hey Everyone! Please welcome Cheryl Diamond! I reviewed her memoir Model a few posts back so please comment on that if you have not already.

Here we go!

Question: Who was your inspiration to go into modeling?
Answer: The reason I got into modeling was mostly curiosity and an attraction to how glamorous it seemed.

Question: What made you decide to write a book?
Answer: The modeling industry is so bizarre, hilarious and menacing that I felt it was a story that had to be told.

Question: Any advice for girls who want to model?
Answer: Read my book! It's a good idea to know what you are in for and what to watch out for.

Question: What is your favorite book?
Answer: A Tree Grows In Brooklyn.

Question: Any advice you wish you had known as a young teen?
Answer: Never ever give up even when the going gets tough.

A big thanks to Cheryl for the review book and for taking the time to answer a few questions.

Its not to late guys! Put this on your Christmas list!

2 comments:

anotherpageisused said...

I am totally putting this book on my list. =]
And very nice interview Ashley! =]

Lexi <3

Shalonda said...

I liked your interview. Short & sweet!