Sunday, June 27, 2010

So Many Boys

So Many Boys

Suzanne Young

Razor bill

$9.99

June 10th 2010

FTC: This is my book. I am not being compensated in any manner for my review.


Characters 20/20

Plot 18/20

Setting 18/20

Cover 20/20

Ending 20/20

Total grade: 96% A


Sexual content: moderate

Violence: mild

Drugs: N/A

Underage drinking: mild

Swearing: moderate

Total rating: 14+


Summary:

After her center-court split with Aiden, Tessa put the SOS behind her. After all, cheaters never prosper! Now she’s busy working on her faux-relationship with Aiden and negotiating the unfamiliar waters of “technically single and pseudo-dating.”

Life can’t get any more dismal for a one-guy kind of girl until an imposter hijacks the SOS, and it’s up to Tessa to save her squad from slander. But with her best boy hot and cold, what’s a kitten to do?

Even worse, Tessa doesn’t realize how much she’s up against—because this copykitten is far more naughty than nice.


My Thoughts:

I have met Suzanne a few times now and she is awesome. There is something about her that is so friendly and comforting. She’s the mom who can be your best friend. I only say all of this because you can see it shine through in her writing. Whenever I am reading her books I can feel all the heart she put into them.


I adored The Naughty List so of course I was anxiously awaiting the release of this one. I was kind of sad that there was a lot less SOS going on but it still was very enjoyable. The ending was amazing. It left so much unanswered, making you start the countdown for A Good Boy is Hard to Find.


I recommend this series to pretty much all females. There are so many aspects to these stories that there has to be someone to connect with.


By the way, anyone know why borders is only carrying this book online, not in stores, right now?

No comments: