Friday, August 5, 2011

Run For Cover- Eva Gray

Cover Image

Summary:

In a terrifying future world, four girls must depend on each other if they want to survive.
Now that best friends Louisa, Rosie, Evelyn, and Maddie know the truth -- or at least the danger they're in -- the girls have run away from their "safe" country retreat. But life is riskier than ever, and Rosie still doesn't know who she can trust.

Rosie's survival skills are top-notch. But how well can she keep her own secrets?

Review:
The second in the series and the fire is just heating up. I would definitely advise clearing 3 or 4 hours to take this beauty down because the fantastic writing really knocks this one out of the park. Both books in the series so far have put me in a trance where I honestly wish I had just the entire series on hand so I could read them one right after the other. I kid you not, these books are as easy to read as popcorn is easy to eat. They have the perfect blend of salty, savory, sassy crunch that I would implore my followers to sink their ocular teeth into. I ate them up and I loved them; I honestly can’t wait for the next book in the series.

Again an easy 12+ A

1 comment:

Lenore Appelhans said...

Ha - Just reviewed book 1 on my blog today! Looking forward to reading this one too.