Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Coffeehouse Angel- Suzanne Selfors

Cover Image

Summary:
When a random act of kindness involves Katrina with Malcolm, a handsome teenage guardian angel intent on fulfilling her greatest wish, fame and fortune seem like the most obvious requests. But after two botched wishes, Malcolm knows Katrina is hiding something from him. How can she tell him the truth, when her heart's desire has become Malcolm himself?

Review:
Sweeter than the perfect rhubarb pie (my personal favorite) this book literally brought me to tears. This book hits home in a lot of ways and I’m sure that others who have read this would agree. I am astounded by how many emotions and opportunities to gain wisdom are presented in this book. I’ve been left honestly speechless, all I can muster at this moment in regards to this book is that I am completely blown away and this has taken this number one spot on my list of “Best Reads”.

I would absolutely say 12+A. This is definitely a book I would recommend a copy to sit on every shelf of every home, and with that being said this book has taken my heart with its characters and its lovely story. My compliments to the author Suzanne Selfors, I can’t wait to read what you bring us next.

1 comment:

DaydreamerN said...

My friend read this book and loved it! she said it was great! I really want to read it!!
great review!