Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Princess Playtime

Cover Image
Princess Playtime
Elle D. Risco
Disney Press
$14.99
July 2010
FTC: I received this from the publisher with the understanding that I would provide an honest review for no compensation.

Total grade: A

Total rating: Child

Summary:
Little princesses will love all the different elements in this enchanting Disney Princess novelty book. They can touch the smooth, soft, and bristly treasures Ariel discovers in the ocean, lift-the-flaps to see who’s attending Belle’s tea party, slide the windows to help Cinderella find her friends in a game of hide-and-seek, and much, much more! With five spreads full of exciting tactile components, readers will never tire of exploring all that this book has to offer!

My Thoughts:
Due to the fact this is such a short book my typical review is not the correct way to go. Instead I would just love to take a moment to let all mothers/babysitters/big sisters know that this book is a must for little girls. It is super cute and the fact that you have to interact with the book, not just read it is even better. I say, go buy a copy now!

No comments: