Friday, November 7, 2008

New Contest

This may seem kinda soon but I am starting a new contest. The book up for grabs this time is Sticky Fingers. I have posted a review for it on here as well. Here's how to enter.
1. Post a comment here with your email address. If no email address is posted I'm sorry but you wont have a chance of winning. It just makes things easier on me.
2. If you subscribe to follow my blog you will receive and extra entry.
3. If you post a link to the contest you will get an extra entry. Post the link in your comment.
4. For every person you send to the contest you will get two extra entries. Just have them mention your name.
The contest ends November 14th so happy entering!
xo, Ashley
P.s. I hate to do this to you guys but US and Canada residents only. Our last contest winner was from far far away so I still have to see how much it'll be to send that far. No worries, she'll still get her book.

6 comments:

Laina said...

Hey, you know my e-mail address, do I need to post it?

anotherpageisused said...

u know mine to so do i have to post it?
and ill put a link on my blog. =]

Emily said...

My email address is

peacefrogirl14@aim.com

and im posting a link on my blog

Kelsey said...

I'll follow you and link you on my blog sidebar.

Kelsey
kels.m.17@gmail.com

anotherpageisused said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
anotherpageisused said...

hey its zach.
i wanna sign up for ur book contest.
i had to use lexi's username and stuff cuz i dont have one.
and she told me to sign up too.
my email is god_zach@hotmail.com