Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Secret Papers of Madame Olivetti


Title: The Secret Papers of Madame Olivetti
Author: Annie Vanderbilt
Age: 15+
Stars: 4 of 5

Summary:
Lily's life has been turned upside down. Her husbands shocking death has left her far more then I little shaken. With a heart that isn't ready for love and a mind that tells her differently will she be able to remain true to herself, to her family, in France? Can she avoid the loud silence of her dead husband that echo's through out their French home as she decides to make so choices she is not sure he'd be pleased with?

My thoughts:
I thought this book was pretty good, although I'd say its primarily and adult novel. Many of the concepts are not ones teens tend to care about, but I being a hopeless romantic, enjoyed reading Lily's bumping road of love and lust. I must say it was a a very long and entertaining path.

No comments: