Monday, November 10, 2008

New feature...

Hey everyone.... Just wanted to tell you about this new feature I'm gonna start soon. It's going to be called Middle School Review. I know there are quite a few book blogs ran by 7th or 8th grade readers, but I'm in high school so I wanna keep some of the younger books around here too. I have a 6th grade sister who is just starting to love reading and so every week or so I will post a question and answer with her about what she is reading/ just read and her thoughts. Come on guys, you gotta read this, it could be funny. So please comment if you have any suggestions on books she should read. She is pretty girly when it comes to the books she reads so lets try to keep it that way for now... also remember she's only in sixth grade so I dont wanna totally corrupt her. = D
xo,
Ashley

No comments: