Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wednesday Wish list - Week one

With Christmas coming up I have decided to start a new feature!!! This one called Wednesday Wish List will be where I'll post five books a week that I'm wishing for this Holiday Season.

Product Image
Ok so maybe its a really easy read but come on.... Flash backs to that "family" show we like to call 7th heaven.

Product Image
I know what your thinking. Another one?! But they are seriously quick reads and who doesnt enjoy a reminder of what used to be?

Product Image
Last 7th heaven book, I promise.

Product Image
This series was so long but I need this one so I can finish all 40 books.

Product Image
I read Summer Boys a while back and loved it. It was really sweet and refreshing. This is book three.

So now its up to you... Leave me a comment with what you want for Christmas. Maybe if your lucky you might find a couple in the next few contests....

xo, Ashley

No comments: