Thursday, November 20, 2008

Wednesday Wish list - Week two

Ah I'm horrible.... Don't stone me! I have been super busy starting home school so the weekly wish list slipped my mind(along with middle school review but that'll be back next week). So here is Wednesday wish list.... on Thursday.

Product Image
This looks like a really good book although I haven't seen many reviews for it. Anyone read Harmless?

Product Image
A bunch of people I know have read it but I haven't yet...

Product Image

I still haven't read all the A-list books! Can you beleive that?!

Product ImageProduct Image

I'm putting these two together since they are the same series and all. The couple I read from the summer collection were pretty cute.

Product Image

Another book that has been on my wishlist forever.... I'll buy it eventually haha

Now its up to you guys again....
What books are on your wish list this Holiday season? No chance of winning them if you dont tell me what they are!
xo,
Ashley

5 comments:

Laina said...

Um... probably Sucks to Be Me... I don't know, I never buy books, lol.

Shalonda said...

Your list cracked me up. It looks like you and I have pretty similar tastes. Harmless has been on my list for awhile and I have never read any of the Upper Class novels. I do own Pop!, although I haven't read it, but I've never read any of the A-List novels (I own one or two).

Right now, I would love to read The Elite, Bliss, or City of Bones.

nadine said...

I have the first two of the Upper Class novels. I started the first, but let a friend borrow it. Since I've gotten it back, I've been meaning to continue [I'll probably have to start over by now] but I still haven't. I get soo lazy sometimes.
But I'm with Laina, I hardly ever buy books.

=)
TruBlu

Laina said...

Actually, now that it's been mentioned, I've been wanting the City of Bones trilogy... but still, I get most of my books from the library.

anotherpageisused said...

I read Harmless.
It wasnt that good.
I mean it was okay but not a book that sticks in your mind and that you remember.

Lexi <3
(i love u!!! =])