Thursday, July 30, 2009

Blogger Interview

Harmony from http://harmonybookreviews.wordpress.com/ is here to visit! Lets see what she has to say.

1. Who or what made you start blogging? How long have you been doing this?
I was just bored one day and came across a few blogs and decided to give it a shot. I've been doing it since January 2008, so about a year and a half now.

2. Have you considered getting into publishing later on in life?
Definitely. I would love to work in online marketing.

3. Do you have many friends in the blogging community? Do you find them helpful?
I do. I have quite a few of them and I absolutely love them. Every time I have a problem related to books/reviewing/whatever, they always help me out.

4. Who is your favorite author you have chatted with?
Julia Hoban! I actually got to speak with her on the phone...she's such a sweetheart and she's so fun. I really hope to get to meet her when I go to NYC.

5. Do you tell everyone that you review books?
I try not to. I had a year before my dad found out. A few of my close friends know and the librarian knows but it's not something I brag about.

6. Do any of your real life friends review books?
Not yet. One is thinking about it though.

7. How old were you when you started reading? I find that sometimes the ones who started later are actually more into it!
I'm not really sure. I don't remember being read to a lot but I can't remember a time when I didn't read.

8. Do you have any advice for new bloggers?
Don't do it for the free books and make sure you always post reviews a couple times a week or more if you do a lot of "I want these!" or "I got these!" posts or else it will look like you're doing it for the books. Also, find something that will make your blog stand out.

Thanks Harmony!

If you would like to be interviewed email me!

No comments: