Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Where was I?

So you all may have noticed I went MIA this weekend. I set my blog to post but for some reason it didnt work. Anyways I was at my beach house for the fourth. That may sound fun but its not, and I had no time to read! So I was wondering... Where is your least favorite vacation spot? Give me three reasons why.

  1. It's the Oregon Coast so, yippee it's cold.
  2. There is so much fog I couldnt even see any fireworks. The show was cancelled. :(
  3. My dad thinks if I'm there I should crab and fish. Do I look like I like touching those?
  4. Ohhhh a new reason. The ocean swallowed my best friends $150 cell phone

So your turn :)

3 comments:

Senfaye said...

You got awards: http://amazeofbooks.blogspot.com/2009/07/awards-galore.html

Laina said...

Blogger is having a bug right now where most scheduled posts aren't posting.

I don't know, I've never been anywhere.

anotherpageisused said...

My schedualed posts are working.

And wow. Those are some good reasons!

I'd have to say my grandmas.

The town has 200 people.

Most of them are old people I'm related too.

There's NOTHING to do.

Oh, and my grandma won't let me go anywhere by myself while I'm there.

Haha four reasons(:

-Lexi