Saturday, July 18, 2009

Review

Title: I Can’t Keep My Own Secrets
Editor: Smith Magazine
Publisher: Harper Collins
Price: $8.99 USD
Release: 9/1/2009
Author site: www.harperteen.com

Grade: A
Age: 12+

Summary: 6 Word memoirs from teens who are normal and famous.

My thoughts: When I received this I had heard nothing but honestly I was intrigued. It was so unique and insightful! These teens were able to grasp so many aspects in teen lives these days within 6 words. Some made me smile while others made me sad. A couple even brought tears to my eyes. Go buy yourself a copy when it comes out. I LOVED IT!

Recommendation: Anyone who wants a refreshing quick book with a real insight into teen minds.

Listening to: Fearless (Taylor Swift) Mad (NeYo)

1 comment:

anotherpageisused said...

Ashleyyy, add this to my list of books to borrow(:

-Lex