Sunday, February 7, 2010

Bungalow Mystery

The Bungalow Mystery
Carolyn Keene
Grosset & Dunlap
$4.95 usd
Many years ago
FTC: This is my mom’s collection. I did not receive it from the publisher.

Total grade: A

Total rating: 10+


Summary: (Goodreads)
While trying to help a friend out of a difficulty, teenage detective Nancy Drew has a perilous experience in and around a deserted bungalow.
[close] While trying to help a friend out of a difficulty, teenage detective Nancy Drew has a perilous experience in and around a deserted bungalow.


My Thoughts:
I love Nancy Drew and took a break from the YA world to read some “children” literature. I think everyone should take a break and enjoy the classic’s of Nancy Drew.

Quotes:
Here is a random quote I found by turning to a random page.

“I presume he meant to hand over the jewels.”

No comments: