Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wednesday Wishlist

Here is what I hope to buy this week:

Barnes and Noble Still hates me so no pictures.
The Girls
Tucker Shaw
Summary: Barnes and Noble
Meet Mary: She’s beautiful, and her ski-star boyfriend is cheating on her.
Meet Crystal: She’s a townie, and she’s cheating with Mary’s boyfriend.
Meet Sylvia: She’s nasty, and she’s got something up her Prada-designed sleeve.
Meet Amber: She’s a flake, she’s the barista at the hottest coffee shop in Aspen, and she serves up gossip even hotter than grande skim lattes.
Meet Peggy: She’s Mary’s best friend, and she has no idea how to cope with all these girls.
Why?
Okay I know your not supposed to judge books by the cover but I LOVE this cover. The plot is also fun sounding.

3 comments:

Sara said...

Sounds like a really funny read! :D

Emily said...

I liked this book. It was a fun, easy read filled with plenty of drama. Hope you enjoy it!

anotherpageisused said...

This book sounds reallyyy good!

I have to look up the cover now.

-Lexi (: