Sunday, March 28, 2010

Interview

Interview with Scott Nicholson of The Skull Ring



1. Give my readers a synopsis in ten words or less.

A fragile woman is targeted by a sinister cult.


2. What did you learn while writing this book?

You can’t trust psychologists or Satanists.


3. Was getting published a hard task?

I had more than 400 rejections before my first novel sold. It’s still just as difficult!


4. What advice do you have for aspiring authors?

Write the novel you don’t want your parents to read but you hope your kids will read someday.


5. Complete the sentence: My favorite writer is William Goldman because he writes well in a variety of genres.


6. If I could only reread 2 books over and over they would be Huckleberry Finn and This Perfect Day.


7. If I was a teacher I would have students read Dr. Seuss.

No comments: