Thursday, May 28, 2009

Going Too Far

Cover Image



Title: Going too far
Author: Jennifer Echols

Grade: A
Rating: TV-14

Summary: Meg has decided that she will live her life in any way she see’s fit. She has the blue haired rebel act mastered, until the perfect guy comes along. He has to show her how to face your fear head on and tackle it. There is no longer a need to hide the pain of what’s really bothering her behind the bad girl image.

My thoughts: Sometimes I find it impossible to read in the car. A book must capture me in many ways to make me risk the motion sickness. Going too far did just that. I loved how Meg was such and honest and believable character. I also loved the concept of hiding from fear. John was also a well defined character. He was great at showing us all the emotions of the story. Needless to say I was sad when it ended. Sequel anyone? : )

Recommendation: The perfect novel for teens, especially those who struggle with fear.

Up Next: Breathing

4 comments:

nadine said...

I love reading in the car, especially those long car rides. I finish books faster that way than when I'm at home.

Going Too Far sounds good.

Liyana said...

Ooh, if it was me, I'd highlight parts of my hair green and pink. It'd contrast nicely with my black hair.

stargirlreads said...

TruBlu: Glad you dont get car sick :)

Liyana: Haha would you really do it?

Sunshine Edition said...

Hi- im new to your site, and i must say i love it!!! so cute! I have to agree with you, i loved this book and the way the characters were portrayed!Thanks for the review!
xoxox
Rachel

p.s.- come check out my blog :)