Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Challenge

I finished my 100+ Reading Challenge for 2009 and will be doing it again in 2010.

Here is what I read:
Wicked
New Moon
Dylan
Sloppy Firsts
Frenimies
Sea of Love
Confessions of a Shopaholic
Hanging on to Max
Alicia
Sophomore Switch
Anthology of childrens poetry
A Girl Like Me
Claire
Faketastic
I like it like that
PS I loathe you
In too Deep
Purge
Giving Up the V
Sea Change
Bloom
Killing Britney
Every Young Womans Battle
Mean Girls
A Bad boy can be good for a girl
Hottie
The Blonde of the Joke
Isabelles Boyfriend
Dreamland
Courage in Patience
Breathing
Going to far
Being Nikki
Then everything unraveled
Kiss and Blog
Slept Away
Pure
What A life
Identical
Left Behind
Teen Idol
Testimony
Second Skin
After The Moment
Lovestruck Summer
Killer
One Lonely Degree
I cant keep my own secret
Would You
Runaway
Death by Bikini
Rich Girls
Death by Latte
Stealing Heaven
Coffeehouse Angel
Fade to Blue
The Hills Lessons in Love
Seventeen True Crime
Learning the Ropes
Along for the Ride
Girlfriend Material
13 Reasons Why
The Lost Summer
Lock and Key
Viola in Reel Life
Boys "R" US
Bad Girls Don’t Die
The Naughty List
Eclipse
Stolen
Breaking Dawn
Its not you, its me
What my Girlfriend Doesn’t know
Where People Like Us Live
Jane in Bloom
Umbrella summer
Angus, Thongs and Full Frontal Snogging
If I Stay
Prada and Prejudice
The Iliad
Lipstick Apology
The Lost Sister
What I Wore to Save the world
You're the one That I Want
Secrets of Truth and Beauty
Cinnamon
My Fair Godmother
Breaking up is really really hard to do
Nothing Like You
Ash
It Happened to Nancy
Just One Wish
How to be a Vampire
Doing it Right
Undiscovered Gyrl
On the Bright Side I'm Now the Girlfriend…
That Summer
Death by Denim
Something, Maybe
Secret Society
Prey
DupliKate
I Heart you, You Haunt Me
Exposed
Once Was Lost

2 comments:

nadine said...

Amazing. I didn't even finish my 50book challenge.

Godlybandgeek07 said...

This is awesome!!! I think we should do another reading challenge soon, maybe when I am staying with you! We can strap Erica down and make her pearticipate!