Saturday, January 9, 2010

Sunday Sell Day- on saturday

I have decided that every other sunday I will be listing books I have for trade/sell. Paperback books will be $1 and Hardbacks $2 unless I have a price next to them. I'll relist the books that dont go each week in the next week and be adding new ones each me. If you have questions about condition email me at princessashley9@gmail.com. I will also ask that you pay shipping unless we are swapping. How and when you pay is negotionable.

Here are the ones I have for now:
High Noon- Nora Roberts Hardback $3
She Said Yes- Misty Bernall
The Pretty Committee Strikes Back- Lisi Harrison
Gossip Girl- Cecily von Ziegesar
You're the one That I want- Cecily von Ziegesar
I Like it Like That- ""
Only in Your Dreams- ""
Because I'm Worth It- ""
All I Want is Everything- ""
The Lost Sister- Megan Kelley Hall
Teen Idol- Meg Cabot
Jenny Green's Killer Year- Amy Belasen
Dylan- Lisi Harrison
Kristen- ""
Best Friends for Never- ""
The Clique- ""
I'd Tell You I Love You, but Then I'd Have to Kill You- Ally Carter
Its Not Easy Being Mean- Lisi Harrison
Mending Fences- Sherryl Woods
Tom Sawyer- Mark Twain $3

If you are in Canada or the US I can send to you! If you are in another country I will require you to pay ahead of time. Shipping is UBER expensive just to warn you. Email me if you have any questions. Princessashley9@gmail.com

Cleaning out the books to get some new books!

No comments: