Saturday, January 9, 2010

My Fun Stats of 2009

I have some fun stats to let you know about the books I read in 2009.

What percent of books were read when?
Jan. 8%
Feb. 7.6%
Mar. 8%
Apr. 2.8% (wow this was a BAD month)
May 4.7%
Jun. 9.5%
Jul. 9.5%
Aug. 8%
Sept. 5.7%
Oct. 7.6%
Nov. 13.3%
Dec. 13.3%

What did I read?
I read 5 books appropriate for the 10+ crowd.
I read 34 books appropriate for those 13+.
I read 13 books that you should be 15+ to read.
I read 5 books that I rated "R".

What grades did I give?
I only gave 1 F and 1 D.
There were 11 C books.
The rest were A's and B's.

What were ten books I loved this year that I read? (no special order)
1. Frenimies by Alexa Young
2. Hanging on to Max by Margaret Bechard
3. Purge by Sarah Littman
4. Giving up the V by Serena Robar
5. Going too Far by Jennifer Echols
6. Being Nikki by Meg Cabot
7. And Then Everything Unraveled by Jennifer Sturman
8. I Cant Keep My Own Secret
9. Stealing Heaven by Elizabeth Scott
10. The Naughty List by Suzanne Young

What authors did I spend time with in 2009?
I saw Suzanne Selfors, Suzanne Young, and Lisa Schroeder. They all live semi-close to me!

No comments: