Friday, January 15, 2010

I Heart You, You Hanut Me

Just recently I met Lisa for the second time! She is such a sweetie and I adore her!

Cover Image
I Heart You, You Haunt Me
Lisa Schroeder
Simon Pulse
$7.99
January 2008
FTC: This is my friend’s book. I did not receive it from the publisher or author.

Characters 20/20
Plot 20/20
Setting 15/20
Cover 20/20
Ending 18/20
Total grade: 93% A

Sexual content: 2/20
Violence: 0/20
Drugs: 0/20
Underage drinking: 0/20
Swearing: 0/20
Total rating: 10+ in cleanliness, 14+ in connections

Summary: (Barnes and Noble)
Girl meets boy.

Girl loses boy.

Girl gets boy back...

...sort of.

Ava can't see him or touch him, unless she's dreaming. She can't hear hisvoice, except for the faint whispers in her mind. Most would think she'scrazy, but she knows he's here.

Jackson. The boy Ava thought she'd spend the rest of her life with. He's back from the dead, as proof that love truly knows no bounds.

My Thoughts:
A few months ago I had the lovely opportunity to meet the author of this great book. It was super cool to find out that she lives 45 minutes away from me! After meeting her, my good friend, Sarah, bought this book and it made its way to me. I am so happy I had the chance to read it!

I love when books are written in lyrical format, especially books with tough subjects. I loved how with that format the story seemed to keep flowing at a steady pace. That always is nice.

The plot was very different than what I normally read and the characters were very well developed. I would recommend this book to romance fans AND paranormal fans. You don’t have to be both to enjoy this.

3 comments:

RaĆ­la said...

I'm dying for this book since I saw it for the first time. I'm hopefully buying me for birthday, hehe. :)

Unknown said...

Looks like a book I need to read. Thanks for the review!! :o)

Jessica B said...

I almost bought this today. Great review! I can't wait to read this!