Thursday, January 31, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday

I participate in this from time to time. Usually I work Fridays and am unable to participate but since I remembered to do it tonight instead of tomorrow I can this time! So for everyone stopping by, welcome!


RULES
To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
    • (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
    • (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
    • Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
    • Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
    • If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
    • Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
    • If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
    • If you’re new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

This weeks question: 
 What is the first thing you would do if you woke up to find yourself in your favorite book?

My answer:  My favorite book is Tiger Eyes by Judy Blume. I would prefer I never wake-up in that book because it is so sad at points. I would probably cry if that ever happens. Yes, there are good parts and lots of adventures but I don't like the thought of my dad being murdered.

14 comments:

Liesel K. Hill said...

Yeah I think most worlds we love would be a little scary to wake up in! :D Old follower. My FF post is at either Musings on Fantasia or LKHill. Happy Friday! :D

Krista said...

Never read but sounds sad to me. Thanks so much for stopping by returning the follow GFC:) Happy FF
Krista@KristaReads

Unknown said...

oh, that does sound sad! Old follower/ I'd want to wake up in HP world, but even that is scary!
Happy Reading!
bethartfromtheheart.blogspot.com

Lectus said...

Oh god! I haven't read a Judy Blume book yet... :-(

New Follower. This is my FF

Anonymous said...

I've never read it, but that sounds so sad! I wouldn't want to wake up in that either. Happy Friday!

New follower via GFC
My first FF @ The LUV'NV

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Haven't heard of that one! Sounds a little intense!

Here's my Follow Friday

Have a GREAT weekend!

Old Follower :)

Goldie @ My Book Musings said...

Yikes! I wouldn't want my dad to be murdered too! Reminds me of a great book, The Great Gilly Hopkins. Such a wonderful book.

Old follower :)

My FF.

Happy weekend!

Unknown said...

I agree with you, I don't want that either.
Old follower
my F&F
http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/02/friday-56-20-follow-friday-19.html

InkkReviews said...

that would be sad! maybe you won't be the main character and you can help her out in the book . NEW GFC FOLLOWER Our F&F ~ Katie @ Inkk

Beth said...

I'm a Blume fan, too.
New follower
My FF

Unknown said...

New GFC follower. Great choice! My FF

Unknown said...

I love Judy Blume but did not read this one!
Your blog is lovely btw :)

New Follower!
http://www.fortheloveoffilmandnovels.com/2013/01/feature-follow-14.html

Megan said...

Hi :) Love your answer. Stopping by from the F&F. Happy reading!

here's my F&F: http://megzmaddreadz.blogspot.com/2013/02/feature-follow-9-and-z-friday-4.html

Looks-Mostly-Harmless said...

Hi, from a new GFC follower.

Good choice! :)

http://coffeecookiesandchilipeppers.blogspot.com/2013/01/feature-feature-9.html