Sunday, January 13, 2013

The Unofficial Guide Walt Disney World 2013


The Unofficial Guide Walt Disney World 2013The Unofficial Guide Walt Disney World 2013
Bob Sehlinger

Wiley, John & Sons, Incorporated
8/28/2012








About this book:
Unofficial Guides
  • Hotels, attractions, and restaurants in all price categories
  • Evaluations based on reader surveys and critiques—compiled by unbiased inspectors
  • Detailed, two-color maps

My thoughts: 
For Christmas this year my parents told my husband and I that they are taking us to Disney World. I have been 3 other times but not in years. My husband has never been. So to get him all hyped up I got us a few tourist guide books. This was the first one we read.

The author did a fantastic job highlighting the must-sees and reminding me about the overrated. There were even a few things I didn't know about. I was pleased that he did not spoil the magic, just emphasized it. I was instantly hyped up and so was my husband.

The chapters has an easy flow and were fun to read. It was not repetitive in the least. I now know I better start making dinner reservations.

February can not come fast enough....

1 comment:

Leigh Purtill said...

Yay!! Oh, I love WDW!! It's better than Disneyland which I also love. Your husband will have such a great time as a newbie!