Sunday, February 17, 2013

Review Rewind:

Leave it to me to get the flu two days before I fly out and because I work in medicine I still had to go to work. I was just a bucket of fun for the people I work with.... So now I fly out in 8 hours and realized I have 1 post set for the whole week I am gone. So instead of being lame and not posting I am going to do some rewind posts. These posts will spotlight a few reviews I did in the past in case anyone needs a great recommendation this week. Enjoy!


Watch Me got an "A" rating. It is a super cute, YA chick-lit.
When You Were Mine got an "A". Think Romeo and Juliet remake.
Bad Girls Don't Die got a "B". Scary but not too scary :)

So what are you guys reading today? I took The Help, Fifty Shades Darker and Sad Desk Salad with me to Disney!

2 comments:

Zaki Khan said...

Free Data Entry Job Trial(11558)

Get A Free Data Entry Job Trial When You Register In The $10biz.
Get Paid Directly To Any Account Instantly.
Earn $10 For Every Order Processed
For Full Details Visit Http://www.Jobzinn.com
Click On Email Processing Jobs

Zaki Khan said...

Free Work at Home Job (11558)
Work at home completing simple surveys from home. No
registration fees. Join today For more information
visit: (http://www.eazy2earn.com)