Friday, April 3, 2009

Fab Friday

Even though its Child Abuse Month We still have Fab Friday! I need more people to be interviewed so please email me at princessashley9@gmail.com. We have new questions so you can go again!

This week Lauren from http://laurenscrammedbookshelf.blogspot.com/ is visiting us!

Why did you start blogging?
One day I came upon a couple of blogs like The Story Siren, Book Chic, and Reviewer X and I thought " Wow, that would be a cool thing to do" Since, almost none of my friends read, I never had anyone to talk about books with. So, I thought in creating my blog I would get to meet cool people who love to read as much as I do.

How many people subscribe?
As of January 23, 69 people are followers and according to Google Reader I have 90 people who subscribe. Every time I see those numbers, I simply can't believe that all those people like my blog enough to subscribe. So, if your reading this and you subscribe in some way, thank you so much!

Any advice for new bloggers?
Well if you're a new, start finding other blogs similar to yours and comment, follow, or participate if they are having a contest. Since, that lets us all know that your blog is out there. Also, don't sweat it if you only have a handful of views a day because one day you will go on your site meter thing and be simply amazed that you had 50 or so views the day before.

What is your favorite review you have written?
Hmm, that a hard question. Since I love all of my reviews in some way or another. Though, if I did have to pick a favorite it would have to be my review of Cracked Up To Be by Courtney Summers.

Can we have a snipet?
Of course!
" To say
Cracked Up To Be was an awesome book would be a huge understatement. It was one of the best books I've read this year. Possibly, one of the best books I've ever read!
It was raw and honest in the way that it showed all of Parker's emotions without any limits and how it presented the situations that teenagers face everyday without holding back. Courtney did a great job in developing each character especially with Parker's snarky. She seriously made them jump off the page and come to life starting in the very first chapter. "

Thanks so much for coming Lauren!

3 comments:

BookChic said...

Awesome interview! Thanks for the mention, Lauren! :) I love your blog (and this one too!)

Kd said...

Wonderful interview! and I also liked Cracked Up to be.

the story siren said...

fabulous!! thanks for the mention! i love your blog lauren!