Today I have Regie from http://theundercoverbooklover.blogspot.com/ here for a chat. If you would like to be interviewed please comment with your email and blog address.
1. When and why did you begin reviewing?
I began reviewing in July and I started because I saw a blog called A Garden of Books and I though it was really cool! I didn't know something like this existed! I'm glad I found that blog! If not, then, I probably wouldn't be blogging right now!
2. Have you made new friends who are bloggers? Who?
YES! I've made friends with everyone who supported me or who just randomly talks to me! I'd consider my 'best' blogger friend to be Lilibeth from ChicaReader because her and I Skype a lot! I also talk to Kelsey from The Book Scout and Katie from Katie's Book Blog a lot! They're all awesome peeps!
3. Who is your favorite author and why?
This has become so easy for me to answer: Jennifer Echols and Simone Elkeles because their books (Perfect Chemistry and Going Too Far) are AMAZING!
4. What was the first chapter book you remember reading?
The Abundance of Katherines by John Green =)
5. Do you favor reading or writing?
BOTH! I love to read and write! I have a review blog, and I'm part of the Creative Writers' Society...that makes me both right? :-)
6. Who did you get your love of reading from?
My dad and my grandparents! They all love to read but they barely have enough time to these days!
7. Did you like the literatures schools assigned?
Yup...they're okay...not my preffered genre, but still good. Right now, we're reading Lord of The Flies.
8. Favorite book of all times and why?
Perfect Chemistry and Going too Far (duh!)