Sunday, October 18, 2009

Blogger interview

Today Nina from http://jadorehappyendings.blogspot.com/ is here to chat. If you would like to be interviewed please comment with your email and blog link.

1. Are you one of those agressive book readers who dog ears book pages or are you the fancy bookmark kind? Have a favorite bookmark?
Oh no! I’m totally not the aggressive type. I just bought a bookmark, that looks so cute!It’s a bookmark that I bought at the Hermitage (museum). It has a picture of Gravin Varvara Aleksejevna Moesina Poesjkina on it.

2. What is your favorite NON Fiction book?
I have many! But my favourites are Northanger Abbey, Emma, Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen.

3. Do you ever listen to audiotapes? Whats your opinion of them?
I don’t. I do want to try one ASAP, but they are so expensive. I think they are a great, if you’re eyes get tired of reading. :)

4. Do you ever read the ending first or would that spoil the surprise?
Oh no! That totally would spoil the surprise! I don’t do that.

5. What are you currently reading? Thoughts so far?
I just finished Northanger Abbey again! I loved it. The next book that I’am going to read is Emma of Jane Austen. I love to reread them, and this is the best time of year to do that.

6. Do you prefer reading in the bathtub or bed or a chair? why?
I have a favourite chair in my bedroom, but I also enjoy reading in bed. Reading in my chair, with a blanket on top is my favourite spot to read.

7. How many books do you have? How are they organized?
30, well now I have 31, I think. They are not organized whatsoever. :)

8. Do you like scary books? If so what’s your favourite one?
I like scary books allot! When I was younger, I always loved reading books of RL.Stine. I still do. I don’t have a favourite scary book!

No comments: