Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Blogger Interview

Interview with Carol from http://www.bookluver-carol.blogspot.com/. If you would like to be interviewed please email me at princessashley9ATgmail.com or comment with your email here.

When and why did you start blogging?
I started blogging about a year and a half ago. I don't know why I started blogging. I just saw it as a fun thing to do, so I started my blog.

Who is your favorite author and why?
I don't have one favorite author; I have many. Among them are Cassandra Clare, Kristin Cashore, Courtney Summers, Mahbod Seraji, Lisa Mantchev and Christine Fletcher.

What bloggers inspire you?
Many bloggers inspire me. The list would just go on and on. But I won't include any bloggers here because I don't want anyone to feel left out. (And yes, this is a cop-out :D)

What book is most like your life?
I've yet to read a book that is most like my life, but most books have small aspects that are similar to my life, or have aspects that I wished were in my life.

As a child what book did you love?
When I was a child I loved the Dr. Seuss books, Arthur series, and Where the Wild Things Are. There are many more but I have forgotten them. Even when I was a young tot I read tons of books. So many that I used to have my dad take me to the library every other day. I was so glad that the library was only two blocks away otherwise I wouldn't have gone as much as I did.

Do you want to write a book? If so what’s it about?
Yes, I would like to write a book but I find it hard to keep my butt on my chair and let the words flow out. My book would be about different things, I guess. A YA contemporary with an urban fantasy twist. Or a dystopian novel that focuses on contemporary issues. There are many genres that I would like to write about.

Anything unique about you or your blog?
I think that the only thing unique about my blog is my voice. Other than that, my blog has a lot of things that other blogs have: reviews, interviews, waiting-on-Wednesday, and giveaways.

Do you prefer single title or series books?
Both. I like series' because I have more time to spend with the characters and the world that the author created. I like stand-alones because I don't have to anxiously wait for the sequel to come out.

Thanks for interviewing me!
No problem Carol. Thanks for allowing me to interview you!

No comments: