Interview with Bianca from http://wickedgoodbooks.blogspot.com/. If you would like an interview email me at princessashley9ATgmail.com or comment with your email here.
1. Do you like supernatural books? If so what creature do you prefer? (Vamps, werewolfs, etc.)
I haven't read a ton of supernatural books, but I have found myself getting more into them. I probably prefer reading about wizards/wizards!
2. Do you prefer single title or series books?
I prefer single titles, because sometimes waiting for the next book in a series can be horrible, if I really like them! At the same time, I do enjoy reading a series with 3 or 4 books, because if it's really good, I always want to know what happens next!
3. Who is your favorite male character in any book? Female?
It's kinda hard for me to pick. I love Charlie from the Perks of Being A Wallflower and Dexter from This Lullaby. I love Hermione Granger from Harry Potter, because I think she is the epitome of a brave, smart girl!
4. Tell us three unique things about you
I am one of the techies for the shows at my school! I absolutely LOATHE math, like it's ridiculous how much I hate it. It is my dream to go to Boston University, once I graduate high school!
5. What book can you not wait for it to be released?
I absolutely can not wait for The Unwritten Rule by Elizabeth Scott. *squee*
6. Do you like romance novels? Whats your favorite one?
I love romance novels. Perfect You by Elizabeth Scott is AMAZING and This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen was great, too!
7. Do you listen to music well you blog? If so what do you listen to?
I am ALWAYS listening to music. It's pretty much anything from the RENT soundtrack to John Mayer.
8. Do you snack well you read ocassionally? If so what do you eat? Are you a carrot girl or a candy bar girl? :)
Sometimes I do. If I'm not chewing gum, I'll probably be eating something like cheez-its or some kind of sweets! XD
Thanks for letting me interview you!!