Friday, November 27, 2009

Blogger Interview

Interview with Morgan from http://booksandliteratureforteens.blogspot.com/. If you want to be interviewed please email me at princessashley9 AT gmail.com or comment here with an email address.

1. When and why did you start blogging?
I started blogging in February of 2009 (8 months ago). I started book blogging because I thought it would be fun if people could read my reviews, but more importantly, I wanted to recommend good books to teens. The rest is history...

2. Who inspires you when it comes to blogging?
The person or rather people who inspire me the most to blog is my followers. Without them BLT wouldn't really exist.

3. What is your favorite genre? Favorite books in that genre?
My favorite genre is-here is comes-historical fiction and not many people know this. I do like contemporary fiction, but I tend to get more excited about a new historical fiction book.

My favorite books in this genre would probably be: A Sweet Disorder by Jacqueline Kolosov, anything by Kathryn Laskyor Carolyn Meyer, Jack Mitchell's short roman history books, and Suzanne Dunlap is a pretty good HF writer as well.

4. What book should be a movie?
Well, for the longest time I thought Redwall by Brian Jacques would make a good movie. I've heard rumors......

5. What book do you think should be assigned to students in high school?
I'm not quite sure what books should be assigned in school. I think that we should read classics as well as some more modern fiction (i.e. something we can learn from maybe?)

6. The great debate: Harry Potter or Twilight?
I haven't touched Harry Potter. Yeah I know-I don't like wizards or witches. I've read the Twilight books, but they're not the best books in the world. I guess I'll have to go with vampires, but really, I try to remain neutral on this.

7. Who would you like to be if you could be any fictional character?
I always wanted to be Lucy from The Chronicles of Narnia. Although she was ignored by her older siblings, she was the first to believe in Narnia!

8. Any crushes on made up guys?:)
Cruhes on fictional guys? [blush] Hmm, I don't think so, but I did like Anthony from Lipstick Apology.
EEP me too Morgan!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice interview. :) I love features like this!