Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Wednesday Wishlist

This book is my must buy this week!

Cover Image
Synopsis from Barnes and Noble:
After a rocky first week in L.A., Jojo Milford is quickly getting used to her status as Hollywood Royalty. She and stepsister Myla have a tenuous truce, at least at home-but with Jojo becoming more and more popular at Beverly Hills High, how long can the ceasefire last? And is Myla's long-term relationship with BHH's resident rocker Ash Gilmour really over? Meanwhile, uber-starlet Amelie Adams is just like any other teenage girl: totally in love. Too bad her crush barely knows she exists. And too bad for Jake Porter-Goldsmith, Amelie's math tutor, who's hopelessly in love with Amelie.
Why I want this:
I love the A-List and have the first book in this new spin off. If it is as good as the first series I will be finding love in a new series :)

1 comment:

Bookworm said...

I haven't read this series, but I've always loved the covers. They're so pop-art and eye-catching!