Tuesday, January 13, 2009

haha

Type in "[your name] needs" in the Google search
"Ashley needs to keep wearing stuff like this."
Interesting....

Type in "[your name] looks like" in Google search.
"Ashley looks like a stripper mermaid ."
um... well thats just fantastic?!

Type in "[your name] says" in Google search.
"Ashley says it hit me fast."
What hit me when?!

Type in "[your name] wants" in Google search.
"Ashley wants more curves."
Okay thats kinda true :)

Type in "[your name] does" in Google search
"Ashley does Helena."
Excuse me but I "did" nobody!!!!

Type in "[your name] hates" in Google search.
"Ashley hates walmart."
Atleast I hate the one by me. They dont speak english!

Type in "[your name] asks" in Google search
"Ashley asks for a release."
From jail?! What the....

Type in "[your name] likes " in Google search.
"Ashley likes her nose."
Um... okay then?

Type in "[your name] eats " in Google search.
"Ashley Eats Zombies For Breakfast."
Oh god thats funny!!!

Type in "[your name] wears " in Google search.
"Ashley Wears the Turban."
alrighty, moving on.

Type in "[your name] was arrested for" in Google Search.
"Ashley was arrested for having sex with a student."
Since when?!

Type in "[your name] loves" in Google Search.
"Ashley loves the literal apple of her eye."
well then...

Thanks steph for the questions... This was fun!

7 comments:

MySharonAnne said...

haha those are great. Thanks to a movie star and a dictator mine were pretty funny too.

stargirlreads said...

haha I'll have to look

anotherpageisused said...

haha ive done these before.
theyre entertaining. :]

Lexi <3

Steph said...

What, pray tell, is a stripper mermaid? That's the best description I've heard of in a while.

Steph

Ashley said...

haha yeah I was thinking of adding a couple more

Laina said...

Those are hilarious. Must be Ashley Tisdale alot, huh? I'm scared to do mine...

Laina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.