Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Thursday post

I know it's not Thursday but my carpets are getting fixed tomorrow, that means the computer will be unplugged all day :(

This Thursday I had it all planned out to have a thank you post. So here goes...

I would love to thank all the bloggers... Reading your posts give me inspiration and feel like I'm not alone in my nerdy world.

I would like to thank all the YABookSwap members. You guys are so kind and caring. I had a rough week a while back and I felt like I finally had the big sisters I have always wanted. Also with trading it has been great. We can swap ARC's with out feeling guilty. Were actually saving publishers and authors money :)

I would like to thank all the authors who have sent me books. I know by giving free books you may lose a little money but it gives me the chance to blog about books yet to come out. I feel like I have a purpose.

I would lastly like to thank my followers. You guys are great and your comments always make me smile. Its nice to know someone cares about what I have to say.

4 comments:

Shalonda said...

We'll miss you tomorrow!

But thanks also goes to you. Your enthusiasm is infectious!

stargirlreads said...

aw thanks :)

Bombshell said...

I would just like to say Tiger Eyes, is a great book!

What are your genre of books?

Cause right now I would like to read i little bit of an exciting book, got any suggestions?

Keep up the blogging:D

stargirlreads said...

I like most genres. Probably books that are on my top exciting list would be Forever, Sarah Dessen books, What my mother doesnt know...